Tuesday 19 October 2010

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad

This is the most 'car wreck' photo I have seen in a while. It's the type of thing that makes you laugh openly while simultaneously feeling that instant rush of nausea. Although I warn you close inspection may be detrimental to your mental health, it is the type of image that will ultimately leave you feeling contented with the realisation that maybe you're not that weird after all.



I'm not trying to be hater. Some people might say this guy deserves congratulations for working so hard to obtain his goal. The same people would probably think it is fantastic when an anorexic girl reaches her goal weight of 22kgs. It's just not healthy.

Or maybe I'm just jealous cos I'm a skinny white boy. Better go hit the gym.


EC - Style is a Language

No comments:

Post a Comment